Construction of dual road tunnels, approximately 9km in length, beneath Pennant Hills Road and the Northern Railway Line linking the M1 and M2 Motorways with an estimated project cost of $3 billion.
3D Safety implemented site access management across a complex project comprising 26 sites and 59 zones providing real-time insights into people and plant.
The project inducted over 25,000 workers over five years from 2015 with total project investment of $500K.
3D Safety solutions
- Worker onboarding, online orientation, printing site access cards, paperless site inductions
- Managing worker authorisation to perform high risk work
- Managing worker approval to operate plant
- Plant onboarding and spot auditing
- Site access management across a complex project consisting of 26 sites and 59 zones
- Emergency evacuation functions and notifications
- Streamlined onboarding processes for people and plant
- Improved access to documentation and evidence of governance during audits
- Enhanced, instant and customised communication to entire workforce
- Paperless records and reporting